Save Nichols, Opposition to Proposal by St. John's Woods, LLC
Joel Z. Green of the Law Offices of Green and Gross successfully represented Save Nichols, a neighborhood association, in its opposition to an application for a zone change and a subdivision on certain private open space land in the Nichols district of Trumbull. Save Nichols successfully demonstrated that the proposed development did not comply with the Zoning Regulations or Subdivision Regulations of the Town of Trumbull, that the application was defective and that the proposed development was not an appropriate use for the site.
Attached are exhibits presented by Attorney Green at the hearing before the Planning and Zoning Commission of the Town of Trumbull.
- Age Restricted Elderly Housing Zone (Exhibit 1)
- Site Plans (Exhibit 2)
- Conn. Gen. Stat. § 8-3 (2006) (Exhibit 3)
- Harold Michael v. Bethany PZC (Exhibit 4)
- William Corneau et al. v. PCZ of the Town of Clinton et al. (Exhibit 5)
- PZC of the Town of Lebanon v. Bruce Gilbert (Exhibit 6)
- Use and Occupancy Restrictions (Exhibit 7)
- Use Regulations - Sect. 1 - Residence Zones (Exhibit 8)
- Use Regulations - Sect. 2 - Definitions (Exhibit 9)
- Land Subdivision Regulations (Exhibit 10)
- Special Exemptions (Exhibit 11)
- Proposed Findings (Exhibit 12)